Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Focus of this Blog

This blog will focus primarily on my family, my faith, my patriotic point of view and the issues which affect them.  It is my opinion that these ought to be the driving force behind our lives and our desires to be better people and to do good as we go about our lives.
 The image of the colors against the rows of white-cross grave markers serves as a reminder of those who have gone before us and sacrificed all that they had that we might enjoy our current freedoms.  
In memory of those who fell ten years ago this Sunday, I feel it is appropriate to share the following video:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very inspired by your blog. I have always been someone who is very patriotic, yet I always seem to find it difficult to express. I am sure that through your example I will be able to learn how to better express my patriotism and help support our freedoms and rights! Thank you Brandon.